|Do you have a picture of yourself with your library card you'd like to share? Send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitting your photograph means that you agree to these terms.|
- Check out a One Book-One Lincoln current or past title.
- Use Homework HelpNow powered by BrainFuse to get online help with homework in either English or Spanish.
- Check out a Caldecott, Newbery or Golden Sower winner.
- Learn tasks to get a job at the online resource JobNow powered by BrainFuse, or check out job opportunities to Energize Your Job Search.
- Check out your own library materials using self check machines.
- Search the library catalog online plus rate & review titles listed.
By submitting a photograph, I authorize the City of Lincoln and Lincoln City Libraries to use my image for the purpose of promotion or public information without obtaining further consent or without prior knowledge of such use. I understand that I am to receive no compensation of any kind as a result of any publication, recording, broadcast, rebroadcast or other nonbroadcast uses thereof. I understand that my image/voice may be altered as required for publication or
distribution. I hereby release the City for any violation of any personal or proprietary right I may have in
connection with such use.
The City of Lincoln and Lincoln City Libraries shall have ownership of resultant production using my image and
shall have the exclusive right to make use of such production as stipulated below:
1. Availability for use in promotional brochures, newsletters, and other publications of City of Lincoln and Lincoln City Libraries
2. Availability for viewing by any patron of Lincoln City Libraries at or from any branch thereof;
3. Availability for Community Access broadcast, strictly a non-profit venue;
4. Availability for interlibrary loan, which shall be understood to indicate purposes 2 and 3 in those communities in which a public library has agreed to exchange circulation materials with Lincoln City Libraries.
5. Availability for use on Web pages and other Internet sites created or used by the City of Lincoln and Lincoln City Libraries.