Adult Summer Reading Program
May 30 - July 31
How to participate:
- First, register online or at your local library.
- Then, read or listen to four books between May 30 and July 31.
- For each book read, fill out an entry form, turn it in to the library, and get your booklet stamped.
- After reading four books, complete the evaluation and turn it in to be entered into the grand prize drawing.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
- After you’ve read four books and turned in your evaluation for the Grand Prize drawing, you may continue to read and submit additional entry forms for the branch drawing.
Let us help you find a good book this summer!