Lincoln City Libraries now offers notification via e-mail. To receive notices (overdue, hold request, and billing) via e-mail, please complete the information below and click Send. Your record will be updated within 3-5 days and you will then receive all notices via e-mail. Please remember to check your e-mail regularly.
What Is E-mail Notification?
E-mail Notification allows library customers to receive all notices (hold request, billing, and overdue) via e-mail instead of by phone (notification via US mail is no longer available). Some important information regarding e-mail notification:
- After submitting an e-mail notification enrollment form, please look for a “Welcome to E-mail Notification” message within 3 to 5 days from LibNotice@lincolnlibraries.org
- Please do not reply to notices received via e-mail.
- It is important that you check your e-mail regularly. The library cannot be held responsible for notices not read in a timely manner.
- There is a non-refundable 50¢ service fee for each filled hold request that is not picked up.
- If your e-mail address changes, you will need to submit a new "E-mail Notification Enrollment" form. This may be done on this Web site or at any Lincoln City Libraries location.
- If you do not receive your e-mail as expected, please make sure your e-mail provider is not sending e-mail notices from Lincoln City Libraries to your "Junk Mail" or "Bulk" folders. Consult your e-mail program user's manual or help instructions and check your Junk Mail/Bulk folder periodically. Notices will originate from LibNotice@lincolnlibraries.org. Please note that because of recent changes in the configuration of our mail server, notices are no longer being sent from the address LibNotice@mail.lcl.lib.ne.us; they are now sent from the address LibNotice@lincolnlibraries.org..
- Signing up for e-mail notification here will not activate e-mail notification of Interlibrary Loan requests. Sign up for Interlibrary Loan e-mail notification using your Interlibrary Loan account.
Contact the Circulation Department at 441-8525 if you have any questions.
Please note: Lincoln City Libraries cannot guarantee the privacy of any data or information sent via the Internet.