If you have authorized multiple eReaders and computers with Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID, you may get an error message saying "Too Many Activations" when you try to authorize again. This is because Adobe puts a limit on the number of times you can use an Adobe ID to authorize a computer or eReader. You can, however, request additional authorizations.
Here's how to request more authorizations:
- Go to http://www.adobe.com/go/supportportal
- Sign in with your Adobe ID and password.
- Under "Get Support," in the "Technical Support" tab:
- Under "Choose issue type" select "Using a product or service."
- Click "Contact Support and Customer Service page." This should open a new tab.
- Under "Select your Adobe product," choose "Digital Editions" in the drop-down menu.
- Under "Tell us what you need help with," choose "Using my product or service" in the drop-down menu.
- Click "I need to reset my authorization."